Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Upcoming Photoshoot: Vampire Knight

So after having so much fun in the St. Augustine trip, we decided it was time for another photoshoot, this time we wanted to give a wack at doing something indoors.

I've never done studio photography and although I'm not ready for it (I wish to take a class on it first) I have decided to do something indoor at our home inspired by my best friend's cosplay of Vampire Knight.

The artwork from the anime/manga is beautiful and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Its when I saw this image that my idea started flowing in



After speaking with Charity and Ashley, we decided it was a great idea. I've been looking up how to make fake blood and looking at different areas around the house it which we can do the photoshoot. Ashley is also putting together some ideas for some costumes she has, but as of now she hasn't told me what costumes she wants.

Still, I'm super excited to make fake blood and splash it all over white blankets.

Blog Archive